Does Your Team Need Help?
- Would you like more visibility into your team’s workload and progress?
- Do you approach your work as a random series of one-off tactics?
- Is your team overwhelmed and always playing catch-up?
- Are collaboration and strategy missing from your work routine?
- Do you spend more time fixing mistakes than seems reasonable?
- Do you wish your team could be more calm and confident?
The SLOWER Framework™ is an organizational productivity solution that individuals, teams, and whole organizations use to address these challenges and adopt a more thoughtful and systematic approach to their work.
Based on a combination of familiar tools such as shared calendaring, interactive planning and collaboration, and customized workflows,
the SLOWER Framework allows organizations to:
- Break the habit of doing business as a random series of one-off tactics
- Gain visibility into their work, and better plan for unknowns
- Maintain momentum and build institutional knowledge, even in the face of staff turnover
- Begin identifying what works and what doesn’t–and do things differently
- Spend less time in meetings, wading through email, fixing silly mistakes, and playing catch-up